Type-pog-raphy = Typography !

This is the slideshow of my typography work. For this batch I've decided to use more of the personal photos in my life. I took quite some time making decisions on what type of font I wanted for each image to represent it well. As you can see, I was trying to be creative with my photos. In one of the images I had the words "Ahahahaha" in the shape of a fish because it was a funny photo. For the photo with the heart, I made the words "Love" wavy to sort of conform around the heart. In other images, I just made the lettering horizontal across to make a cold statement of what the images were about. I didn't want to be too fancy but I wanted to show another side. I really enjoyed working with my images using Adobe Photoshop and this project made me realize the originality of type fonts and how they could be used to set moods.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment