Breaking Dawn

BreakingDawn

This is one of my favorite photos I've worked on using the gradient tool alone. I made the opacity of the colors more dull so as to not have any light passing through. You can see the colors in the sky and it surrounds the picture in a realistic way. At first I had trouble figuring out what to do to this image but once I figured I could change the saturation and opacity of it, it wasn't hard anymore. When I took this image, the lighting wasn't all that nice and I took it from the grounds view. So, I didn't want to make the picture get any brighter by upping it's contrast or else the image would've looked too bright. I figured I'd focus on the sky and decided to use the gradient tool. That worked out fine for me and I was happy with the outcome of my image. (:

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

JERK said...

Great job, Panhia! :)
It's beautiful.

Panhia said...

Haha, thanks! (:

Post a Comment